Fundraiser benefits our featured non-profit organizations. DAA Northwest will match all funds raised.
1. Front Row Sale Day Parking in DAA Northwest’s customer lot. Enjoy your designated parking spot every week for a full year! It will be marked with a sign bearing your dealership’s logo.
2. Prime seats for you and a guest at the December 2nd Seahawks vs. 49ers game at CenturyLink Field. You’ll be hosted by Steve Doyle and your favorite DAA Sales Rep as you take in all the action up-close. Package includes round-trip air travel from Spokane and Sunday night accommodations in Seattle.
3. Ultimate run time and lane for one consigned unit during the 26th Anniversary Sale. Take advantage of DAA’s proven Anniversary Sale market strength – you choose the lane and run time for your vehicle on Thursday, November 8th, 2018.
4. Elite access to a Gonzaga Bulldogs practice session or pre-game shoot around with the team and coaches, hosted by David Pendergraft. PLUS – Two super prime seats at that evening’s game! See the Bulldogs as you have never seen them before – UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL!
(Mutually-agreed upon current season home game date.)
5. Exclusive fly fishing excursion with Bob McConkey. Take advantage of the beautiful scenery and weather this coming summer as you float the Spokane River with Bob on a mutually-agreed upon Wednesday afternoon.
6. Ultimate run time and lane for one consigned unit during the 2019 Rock & Roll Sale. Run your vehicle anytime and anywhere during DAA’s signature promotional event! Package also includes a framed event poster.
7. Dinner with Bob and Sandy McConkey. You and 5 friends will enjoy fabulous moose steaks with Bob and Sandy in their home.
8. An evening with the Cronkites…PRICELESS! Rock with Spokane’s #1 Cover Band at your home or dealership!
(Mutually-agreed upon date and location prior to November 2019.)
*Registered DAA Dealers & Invited Guests Only
Limited-edition DAA Northwest 26th Anniversary Commemorative Caps will also be available during the November 7th gala for $50 each. All proceeds benefit the featured nonprofit
organizations listed below.
Donation envelopes will be available on tables Wednesday evening, November 7th. Individuals and companies may make cash or check donations in any denomination. DAA dealers may post to their auction accounts (signatures required).
Spring of Hope International
In the past 10 years, contaminated water has killed more children than all the people lost to armed conflict since World War II.
Union Gospel Mission Spokane
UGM Spokane serves over 1,000 meals and provides beds for more than 300 guests every day.
Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery
The Crisis Nursery helps parents who are having difficulty providing safe shelter for their children while dealing with issues as complex as substance abuse, domestic violence and homelessness.
Young Life of the Inland Northwest
80% of Young Life kids come from single parent homes – most living in poverty. With the support of their Young Life leaders, they see that their lives have great worth, meaning and purpose.